Friday 5 February 2010

Political Affiliation

.
Do you have any sympathy or affiliation towards any Party? - Anthony Hogg, Australia.
.


I have at no time owed political affiliation to any party. The only time I stood as a candidate in the political process was as an independent for the preservation of a woodland cemetery. This did not involve party politics; though I was supported at the time by the then Ecology Party and individuals in some other parties. My various campaigns have attracted people from all parts of the political spectrum and none. I have personally known people, even leaders, at both extremes of party politics and quite a few in the middle. All attempts to involve me in party politics in the past have failed. I have absolutely no faith in the political system and suspect I would be found unacceptable to most parties making an approach today as my allegiance is not to Caesar but to God. Moreover, I would not want to be acceptable to those who are driven by power and corruption.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment